Welcome to the Maine Any Deer Permit Lottery
You will be able to enter into the Maine Any Deer Permit Lottery using this online service. From the list of lottery applicants, the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife will administer a chance drawing to select winners for a Maine Any Deer Hunting Permit. To hunt Any Deer in Maine, hunters must have one of these special Any Deer Hunting Permits.
Please note: you may only supply the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife with one application for the lottery per year; if it is found that an applicant has applied more than one time in a year, that applicant will be disqualified.
Applications must be completed by 11:59 pm (ET) on August 17, 2021.
A chance drawing will be held on September 10, 2021.
Who can use this service?
You are eligible to apply if:
- You have a current valid Maine Big Game Hunting License (complimentary and lifetime licenses are acceptable). Note: Landowners planning to hunt on their own land without a license can apply online without a hunting license.
- You are a resident of the United States or Canada (foreign residents must contact IF&W for help in applying for an Any-Deer permit).
What will I need?
To complete the application you will need:
- Current Big Game Hunting License (or complimentary or lifetime license). Note: Landowners planning to hunt on their own land without a license can apply online without a hunting license.
- Districts wishing to hunt in.
- Personal information (Name, Address, Age, etc.).
- Landowner information (if applicable: including acres and town).
There are no fees to apply for the Any Deer permit lottery.
Policy Questions? Contact IF&W at (207) 287-8000 or email: email@example.com